Under the Epidemic, Xi’an Hani Started Work in an Orderly MannerAuthor : hani Time : 2020/03/13
In early 2020, a sudden new type of coronary pneumonia struck Wuhan, China, and at the same time, it was implicated throughout the country. However, the Chinese government quickly adopted the most stringent prevention and control measures, so we controlled the epidemic situation as quickly as possible, and our company also began the work of the new year in an orderly manner.
1. Make preparations for epidemic prevention
We prepared materials for epidemic prevention and control such as infrared body temperature detectors, disinfectants, masks, etc., implemented quarantine places, ensured the ventilation of houses, and regularly disinfected office buildings, canteens, and vehicles.Ensure that employees have stable living places and set up temporary isolation places.
2. Improve management system and strictly guard safety
Before returning to work, we trained all staff on epidemic prevention and control. After returning to work, we have established the body temperature detection system and the illness reporting system. The body temperature of commuters is tested every morning and evening. Once abnormalities such as fever and cough are found, they are reported immediately and disposed of in timely manner. Implement closed management to ensure the safety of work scenes; promote the time-sharing and meal-sharing system in canteens; minimize meetings and avoid congregated meetings; arrange work positions reasonably, maintain staff distance, and reduce staff gathering.
3. Strengthen the closed management of the work area
(1) The living area, office area and processing workshop are reasonably arranged. Strengthen the infrastructure construction of the workers’ living areas, complete water and electricity configuration, sewage access to the main network, public toilets with water flush toilets, toilets should be equipped with sufficient hand sanitizer, paper towels or dry phones to ensure the normal use of water supply facilities such as faucets, and managed by someone. The practice is to dine in different time periods, not to dine in the cafeteria intensively, and to dine in the canteen after packing or distributing the meals on the plate.
(2) Implement closed management. The factory’s production, office and living areas are strictly closed. Personnel are not allowed to go out in principle. Staff outside this work area are not allowed to enter. Commodity procurement must be implemented by the special person. Entering and exiting the processing area, office area, and living area must be registered in real name through the face recognition system.
Under our strict prevention and control, various work is proceeding normally, and various rolling mill machine and equipment and accessories are in mass production.