- Bar & Wire Rod Rolling Mill
- Continuous Section Rolling
- InterMediate Rolling MIll
- Re-Bar Rolling Mill
- Roughing Rolling Mill
- Steel Strip Rolling Mill Units
- Shearing Machine & Hot Saws
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Steel Grinding Machine
- Spare Parts
Wire rod mills are designed for high-speed wire rod production line of heavy top cross 45° high-speed wire rod finishing mill group.
It is located in a high-speed wire rod workshop.
Wire rod mills are combined with 10 mills, three φ200 mills, and seven φ150 mills, speed increasing box, support base, arc coupling, waterproof slot, waterproof plate, buffer tank, the protective cover, coupling, piping and guide of wire rod mill.
Through 10 unit rack, the continuous micro-tension rolling mill will be transported upstream φ17~φ21mm of a rolling piece, rolling become φ5.5~φ16mm finished wire rod.
The working speed is 90m/s ~ 135 m/s.
Main Technical Performance:
Material specification: φ16~20mm
Material temperature: ＞850℃
Product specification: φ5.5~16mm
The kinds of rolling steel: Carbon steel, low alloy steel, high alloy steel, high quality carbon structural steel, stainless, tool steel, titanium alloy
Speed of the exit of tenth frame: 75m/s
- Adjacent wire rod mill stand is arranged at 90º to each other, achieving no-twist rolling.
2. Roll box with plug-in structure, cantilevered roll ring, cabinets equipped with an eccentric mechanism for adjusting the roll gap. The eccentric sleeve is equipped with an oil film bearing and roller shaft, fixing roller ring with taper sleeve at the cantilever roller shaft end.
3. Wire rod mill comprises bevel-type gear in the gearbox that is made of superior grade forged steel.
4. It is known to require low maintenance and assures superior stability while working.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
Production capacity: 0.3-0.5 million TPY hot rolling wire rod ...
There is a set of 135 m/s high-speed wire rod mill equipment i...
Wire Rod Block Mill is composed of top crossed 45°high-speed w...
The finishing mill group is the extra-heavy top cross 45° high...