- Bar & Wire Rod Rolling Mill
- Continuous Section Rolling
- InterMediate Rolling MIll
- Re-Bar Rolling Mill
- Roughing Rolling Mill
- Steel Strip Rolling Mill Units
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Rolling Mill Rolls
- Shearing Machine & Hot Saws
- Steel Grinding Machine
- Spare Parts
Submerged Arc Furnace is mainly used for reducing and smelting ore, carbonaceous reducing agents and solvents, and other raw materials. It mainly produces ferrosilicon, ferromanganese, ferrochromium, ferrotungsten, silicon-manganese alloy, and other ferroalloys, which are important industrial raw materials in the metallurgical industry and chemical raw materials such as calcium carbide.
The submerged arc furnace is an industrial electric furnace that consumes a lot of power.
It mainly consists of a furnace shell, fume hood, furnace lining, short net, water cooling system, smoke exhaust system, dust removal system, electrode shell, electrode pressing and lifting system, loading and unloading system, gripper, burner, hydraulic system, submerged arc furnace Transformers and various electrical equipment and other components.
Submerged arc furnace equipment is divided into three layers
The first layer is composed of the furnace body (including furnace bottom support, furnace shell, and furnace lining), tapping system (including ladle or pot and chartered car, etc.), burner, and other components.
The Second Floor
(1) Smoke hood. At present, most SAF Furnaces adopt a closed or semi-closed low fume hood structure, which is environmentally friendly, easy to maintain, and improves the operating environment.
The closed structure can also collect the waste gas (the main component is carbon monoxide) produced in the production for comprehensive utilization and can reduce the heat loss of the circuit, reduce the temperature of the upper part of the electrode, and improve the operating conditions.
(2) Electrode holder. Most SAF Furnaces are powered by three phases, and the electrodes are arranged symmetrically in the middle of the furnace according to a regular triangle or an inverted triangle. Large-scale submerged arc furnaces generally use anthracite, coke, and coal tar pitch as electrode materials, which are self-fired electrodes during the electric furnace smelting process.
(3) Short network
(4) copper tile
(5) Electrode shell
(6) Unloading system
(8) Smoke exhaust system
(9) Water cooling system
(10) Submerged arc furnace transformer
Operating System Layer 3
(1) Hydraulic system
(2) Electrode pressure release device
(3) Electrode lifting system
(4) Steel platform
(5) Hopper and circular distribution car Other accessories; Inclined bridge feeding system, electronic batching system
Submerged Arc Furnace Parameter
|Category||Main raw-material||Final products||Reaction temperature (Celsius Degree)||Power consumption KWh/t|
|Ferroalloy furnace||Ferrosilicon furnace||(45%) ferrosilicon||Ferrosilicon, scrap iron, coke||Ferrosilicon||1550-1770||2100-5500|
|Ferromanganese furnace||Manganese ore, scrap iron, coke, lime||Ferromanganese||1500-1400||2400-4000|
|Ferrochrome furnace||Chrome ore, silica, coke||Ferrochrome||1600-1750||3200-6000|
|Ferrotungsten furnace||Tungsten crystal ore, coke||Ferrotungsten||2400-2900||3000-5000|
|Silicon chromium furnace||Ferrochrome,|
|Silicon manganese furnace||Manganese ore,|
silica, iron scrap,
|Steelmaking electric furnace||Iron ore, coke||Pig iron||1500-1600||1800-2500|
|calcium carbide furnace||Limestone, coke||Calcium carbide||1900-2000||2900-3200|
|Boron carbide furnace||Boron oxide, coke||Boron carbide||1800-2500|
Submerged Arc Furnace's working feature is to uses carbon or magnesia refractory materials as the furnace lining and use self-cultivating electrodes. The electrode is inserted into the furnace material for submerged arc operation, using the energy and current of the arc to pass through the furnace material, and the energy generated by the resistance of the furnace material to smelt metal, feeding successively, intermittently tapping iron slag, an industrial electric furnace that operates continuously.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
As a professional China Medium Frequency Induction Melting Fur...
Ladle Refining Furnace is used to refining the molten steel fr...
Electric Arc Furnace Characteristic: 1. Smelting temperatur...
Induction Heating Furnace is mainly used for heating the metal...