- Bar & Wire Rod Rolling Mill
- Continuous Section Rolling
- InterMediate Rolling MIll
- Re-Bar Rolling Mill
- Roughing Rolling Mill
- Steel Strip Rolling Mill Units
- Shearing Machine & Hot Saws
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Steel Grinding Machine
- Spare Parts
We are the professional manufacturer of rolling mill rolls, including in the bar rolling mill rolls, wire-rod mill rolls, section mill rolls, strip rolling mill rolls, plate mill rolls H beam universal mill rolls, etc.
There are various methods for classifying rolls, which are:
(1) There are steel strip rolls, profile steel rolls, wire rolls, etc., according to the type of product;
(2) There are roll blanks, rough rolls, finishing rolls, according to the position of the rolls in the rolling mill series;
(3) According to the roll function, there are broken scale rolls, perforated rolls, leveling rolls, etc.;
(4) Roll rolls are divided into steel rolls, cast iron rolls, hard alloy rolls, ceramic rolls, etc.;
(5)According to press manufacturing methods include casting rolls, forging rolls, surfacing rolls, nested rolls, etc.;
(6) Hot rolled rolls and cold rolled rolls are classified according to the state of rolled steel materials.
|9Cr2Mo, 9Cr3Mo, MC3, MC5 etc.||Max.||Ø610||mm||Max.||6000||mm||Max. 8.0T|
|9Cr2Mo, 9Cr3Mo, MC3, MC5 etc.||Max.||Ø800||mm||Max.||6000||mm||Max. 8.5T|
|Back-up Rolls||Cr2, Cr3, Cr5, 60CrMo, 60CrMnMo etc.||Max.||Ø1500||mm||Max.||7000||mm||Max. 40T|
|Classification||Barrel Hardness (HSD)||Neck Hardness (HSD)||Neck Tensile Strength (Mpa)|
|HCr Steel||70-85||35-45||≥ 400|
|HCr Iron||60-90||32-45||≥ 400/200|
|Graphitic Steel||36-65||≤ 46||≥ 500|
|Alloy Cast Steel||32-55||≤ 42||≥ 600|
|High Alloy Cr3~Cr5||50-65||34-45||≥ 500|
|Adamite Steel Base||40-65||≤ 45||≥ 490|
Note: The composite roll neck material is selected according to the strength requirements.
Therefore, different types of rolling mills have different requirements for rolling mill rolls. For example, billets and slab bloomer rolls must have good torsional and bending strength, toughness, and bite in, hot crack resistance, thermal shock resistance, and abrasion resistance. And finishing mill stands require high hardness, resistance to indentation, wear resistance, spalling, and thermal cracking resistance on the rolling mill roll surface.
Understanding the use conditions of the rollers and the failure modes of the rollers used in the same type of mill, as well as the current performance and manufacturing processes of the various roller materials, can correctly formulate the technical conditions of the roller for the rolling mill and select a suitable and economical roller material.
Please, mail us more information about your project to Inquiry@hanrm.com, we would like to give you our proposal immediately after getting your details.
Sincerely welcome you to come and visit our plant.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
Cemented carbide roll collars (also called tungsten carbide ro...
The cooling bed is mainly used for slow natural cooling plate ...
Track switcher is behind the 3# flying shear, being composed b...
It is the horizontal cantilever structure. It has double roll ...