- Bar & Wire Rod Rolling Mill
- Continuous Section Rolling
- InterMediate Rolling MIll
- Re-Bar Rolling Mill
- Roughing Rolling Mill
- Steel Strip Rolling Mill Units
- Shearing Machine & Hot Saws
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Spare Parts
8-Hi Strip Rolling Mill is driven by support roller, deviated from the work roll bearing roll center installation. So that the reduction of the diameter of the work rolls is not limited by the torque, and is not affected by horizontal bending. Therefore, the work roll diameter can be small, usually half of the four-roll mill work roll diameter, this off-set 8 hi rolling mill can meet the requirements of rolling thin steel and rolling difficult-to-deform products like the cluster mill.
Production Line Process Parameters
|Rolling Speed(m/s)||500 Strip Mill||650 Strip Mill||750 Strip Mill||850 Strip Mill||1150 Strip Mill||1450 Strip Mill|
|Transmission||Working Roll||Working Roll||Working Roll||Working Roll|
1. Compared with the 4-hi rolling mill, the off-set 8-hi rolling mill requires the rolling force only half of the 4-hi rolling mill.
2. The off-set 8-Hi mill with a rigid structure of the larger roller system and roll shaped adjusting device. Which can be rolled out the strip steel with thickness deviation smaller and flat shape straight.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
The overall frame structure of the 20-high rolling mill has th...
The four-roll hydraulic precision rolling mill is widely used ...
1. Apply to carbon steel, special steel, and another strip rol...
This machine is used to roll raw material thickness ≤ 4 mm, wi...