Morgan Wire Rod MillAuthor : hani Time : 2019/12/12
The model of high-speed wire rod mill is mainly Morgan series rolling mill, and the highest one should be Morgan 6.
Production process: deformation system, speed system, temperature system.
Raw materials: the products of the high-speed wire rod rolling mill can be produced from φ 5.5 to φ 14, and the raw materials are mainly continuous casting billets.
Technological process: billet preparation, billet heating, steel rolling, and finishing.
The Features of Morgan Wire Rod Mill are as follows:
(1) By using MSNTC or automatic tension control system, looper regulator and main motor electronic control device, all sections of the rolling mill can be realized without tension or micro-tension rolling, so as to improve product quality and rolling efficiency of morgan wire rod mill.
(2) The constant rolling line can reduce waste and improve operational efficiency.
(3) All racks can change rollers quickly, which shortens the time of changing rollers.
(4) Each stand of roughing and finishing mill is driven by a single motor, so as to maximize the flexibility of the rolling process.
(5) Equipment design considers a controlled rolling and cooling process in order to obtain the best product quality.
(6) A high-pressure descaling facility is installed in front of the finishing mill to improve surface quality.
(7) The product dimension tolerance can be measured online with quality bar gauges and detectors.
(8) Stillmore line is designed as a delayed cooling, i.e. a multi-purpose type of fast and uniform cooling with “Jialing device”.