What is Metallurgical Equipment?Author : hani Time : 2021/02/19
Metallurgical equipment refers to all kinds of machinery and equipment used in the process of smelting, ingot casting, rolling, handling, and packaging in the metallurgical industry.
The metallurgical process is complicated, and the corresponding metallurgical machinery is characterized by a huge structure, large energy consumption, continuous production, and a complete set of equipment. Most metallurgical types of machinery work continuously under the conditions of high temperature, dust, heavy load, and corrosion, which must meet the requirements of high efficiency, reliability, completeness, durability, and energy-saving.
Maintenance of metallurgical machinery and equipment:
For example, the blast furnace is the main steelmaking equipment of metallurgical enterprises, especially steel production enterprises. Its performance directly affects the quality of steel. Therefore, how to improve the maintenance level of blast furnaces and maximize the high-performance operation time of blast furnaces has always been the top priority of metallurgical enterprises.
In daily production, the maintenance of blast furnace equipment mainly focuses on how to prevent the damage of cooling staves. For this, the following measures can be applied in practice to improve the maintenance level of blast furnace equipment:
1. Increase the cooling water volume, water flow speed, and cooling intensity;
2. Restrain the edge gas flow, develop the center, control the cross temperature measurement, so that the edge gas temperature is not greater than 100 ℃;
3. Adopt effective spray measures outside the furnace to keep reasonable cooling outside the furnace, reduce the change of temperature field and avoid the furnace skin burning red;
4. Adjust the water volume according to the wind pressure to maintain the cooling stave;
5. Strictly control the temperature of soft water. The inlet temperature of soft water should be strictly controlled at 40 ± 2 ℃. The cooling intensity should be relatively improved, the damage probability of cooling stave at peak heat flow should be reduced, the degassing tank and expansion tank should work normally, the corrosion of water pipe caused by dissolved oxygen in water should be reduced, and the service life of cooling stave should be prolonged;
6. Stabilize the furnace temperature, reduce the amplitude and frequency of temperature fluctuation, reduce the thermal shock to the cooling stave; keep the alkalinity stable, prevent the fluctuation of the soft melt zone; eliminate the centralized addition of silica and coke, avoid affecting the slagging system and reduce the furnace temperature fluctuation;
7. In daily operation, the basic measures to maintain the cooling stave intact are to stabilize the slagging system and heat system and form a reasonable soft melt zone;
8. It is an important means to realize the safe and stable operation of the cooling stave to play the role of multi-ring distribution, open the central airflow and give consideration to the edge airflow.