Melting Features of Medium Frequency Electric FurnaceAuthor : hani Time : 2020/01/27
The medium frequency electric furnace is a power supply device that converts the power frequency 50HZ alternating current into an intermediate frequency (300HZ or more and 10000 HZ) and is composed of a frequency conversion device, a furnace body, and a furnace front control.
Melting Characteristics of Medium Frequency Electric Furnace
- High melting efficiency, good power-saving effect, compact structure, and strong overload capability
- The temperature around the furnace is low, the smoke is small, and the working environment is good.
- The operation process is simple and the smelting operation is reliable.
- The metal composition is uniform.
- The melting temperature is fast, the furnace temperature is easy to control, and the production efficiency is high.
- The furnace has a high utilization rate and convenient replacement.
- Long arc yoke shields magnetic flux leakage and reduces external magnetic reluctance. There is leakage magnetic flux at both ends of the shield coil. The cross-section of the yoke is curved. The inner side of the arc is closely attached to the outer wall to increase the effective magnetic permeability area so that the lower circle can be obtained. Better support. The unique forward and reverse coils greatly increase the efficiency of the system.
First, the shortage of water resources, the long-term use of the medium frequency electric furnace, maybe in the cooling water pipe scale or block the capacitance to the water system caused by the overheating and burning of the power capacitor. Therefore, attention should be paid to the observation of the cooling water flow capacitance, if the emissions are not normal, you should use appropriate measures;
Second, the electrical grounding cathode capacitor, if the electric furnace method is used, the electrical insulation capacitor is bad, the grounding fault occurs. When the capacitor cathode leads to the capacitor, if this happens, the capacitor cabinet insulation needs to be reprocessed;
Third, the voltage is too high, the medium frequency electric furnace in the long-term use of this process, if the high-frequency transmission electric furnace, the capacitance is higher than the rated voltage (rated voltage 750V and below power capacitors, 1200V and other common standards), will lead to power capacitor Breakdown Voltage. If this happens, you need to reduce the RF or high voltage power capacitor model to replace the voltage level.